Dare mo. Shiranai.

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Surprise visit from dear!

2 unfortunate events were to happen first thing in the morning.
1) I left my ezlink in another bag n left home without it. *sigh*
2) My watch strap broke.

For the 2nd time!! Damn shit. It's a freaking $30 for each strap replacement. It's a sign. I'm gonna get myself a new watch! Yippee~

And who is to come surprise me for lunch?

My knight in shining armour! Whahaa..
Dear came down all the way juz to meet up for a measely 1hr. And while i went to the toilet at Mac, he slipped a new ezlink card into my wallet so i didn't have to buy the standard ticket. Awww...

I love it when he goes cut his hair. Looks like a small boy cos it's so short! Haha.. *ruffles ruffles*

That 1hr flew by so swiftly. *sigh* Back to work again.
But work was alright. Time passed faster with the Yahoo! conference going on discreetly. Or rather, NOT so discreetly. What with Mariko's vigourous typing. Behind all the facade, we couldn't help but burst out laughing in the end. In unison. Leaving the rest in a state of confusion. LOL.
Nevermind.
++++

Going ktv-ing with the gals the day i had no voice

[ Our presents from Japan! Courtesy of Li~ ]

I swear we didn't ALL wear black on purpose!! Somehow, friends always end up thinking alike/wearing alike/behaving alike. I wonder why??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home