Dare mo. Shiranai.

Saturday, October 29, 2005

1st pedicure

Pedicure + stone studs.
$35.90

Wah. But i kinda like it. Heh!

++++

I was given a surprise on Thursday de-briefing.
They gave me a little farewell gift & a handmade card.
How sweet. =)
Got something prepared for them when they go for work on monday.

Today seemed like an auspicious day to tie the knot.
My neighbour is getting married today. Feel excited for them.
Lance's friends are getting ROM today too. Helped buy a metro gift card. Looks nicer than vouchers right? I wouldn't have known abt the card if not for NETS.

Weary week. But i survived!
2 assignments due on monday. And none has been touched. Sheesh.
Gonna start on it now... but i feel like zzz.... (-_-)

Hmm.. maybe the Ben & Jerry icecream i juz bought can keep me awake. =)
Don't they look oh-so-delicious-fabulicious!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home