Dare mo. Shiranai.

Thursday, October 27, 2005

random tots @ 2nd last day

Woo. It's my 2nd last day today. I can already feel the butterflies in my tummy.
Simply can't wait to get my ass outta here! Muahaha.

Random updates:
Been longing to learn how to apply eyeliner. Believe or not, the first person whom i've seen applies it like a pro is... weisong.
Gawd. He's a freaking guy can? Argh.. should all females juz die??
Anw, managed to buy a decent eyeliner from Missha when i was out shopping for Ser's present with Jan. (oops!) Pretty decent investment for something juz for trial. Heh.
Asked my mummy daddy to be judges for my virgin application. Guess wat? They say it's nice! Wah.. so flattered. =) But dun dare to wear out on the streets. Duh right?

++++

I never thought i'd be interested in sampan boat-styled shoes aka pumps. It took me quite awhile before i could learn to appreciate the beauty of it. Same goes with those cropped jackets.
Bah. I can never be a the frontline of fashion trends.
Saw this r-e-a-l-l-y nice pair of pumps with studs from U.R.S. Gosh it was soooo comfy. Vonlin & i were so tempted but the price definitely set us back - $66.90
*sigh* If only i was born rich.

++++

What do you think of people who spends $30 on dead skin? Crazy right? That's what i thought so too.
I always wondered how girls can bear to spend $$ on pedi/manicure. It juz seem too extravagant.
And woe be one me. I think i'm ready to fork out some hard-earned cash on my toes. Friday is the day. Von & i are going bugis for some pedicure! Woot.. feeling kinda excited!! My twinkies must feel so honoured i'm gonna let it exprience some luxurious treatment. Keke.

Gawd. What's happening to me?!?? No wonder is easy to gain market shares if you target at girls. And i always find this so very true:
"Guys will spend $2 for a $1 thing which they need. But girls will spend $1 on a $2 thing which they don't need".

++++

Flight Plan was al-right.
Jodie Foster's acting skills is superb. It's the only selling point of the movie i guess.
And America's Next Top Model finale totally ROX my SOX!
Go Naima! Go Naima!
Thought LAOFA already told me the results beforehand, watching the finale and awaiting for the results with bated breath was another matter.

Dadidum.
Coutdown: 32min.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home