Dare mo. Shiranai.

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

CC got nominated

I really ought to work on my LBO assignment. And not forgetting the "open book-but-u-would-not-need-the-book-anw" test. All dued tml, for goodness sake! Argh.

Went for body checkup yesterday with mom. At the place I was conceived - Thomson Medical. The experience was... unforgettable. I was almost lying on the bed half... nvm. I shall not divulge. The bill amounted to $200+. O.o"

Anw, was finally able to upload the overfloading pics from my phone to the com. Yay! More memory on my hp for more pics! Dug up some old photos...

The call centre! It's been awhile since i've left that place. Looking at the pics, kinda make me miss those times i've spent hiding in my cosy corner and yahoo!-ing. Dear passed me the Life! papers few weeks ago, reporting that NETS made it into the finals for the CCCS awards. They got nominated for the Best New Callcentre. Hope they win! (Then my CV would be value-added. =p)

Mar & Amy!! Miss u guys!!

My desk. It was juz messy for the shoot (to show how hardworking I am. *coughs*) I'm normally very tidy one hor! ^^

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»

2:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home