Dare mo. Shiranai.

Thursday, November 24, 2005

High on running

I hate to write bimbotic entries. But I've gotta say...

after like 3 days of intensive (ok, not-so intensive) jogging. I've shed off those disgusting pounds I've gained since coming back from Japan! (and not to mention the feast I had in JB)

*i'm a happy girl* =)

Hard to believe. But this morning was the day I've decided to challenge myself to the feat of jogging to Bedok Reservoir. I slapped on some sunscreen & prayed that the sun will show some mercy on me. Surprisingly, the weather was pretty shiok for 9am. Despite the humidity setting in after the rain, our Mr Tai Yang Gong Gong has decided to take a nap behind some clouds. And just after I returned home, He has decided it's time to wake up. Phew!

There's no miracle weight loss program. So GALS OUT THERE WHO WANNA SLIM DOWN!!
Before you start daydreaming about slipping in those svelte dream dress, WAKE UP & START
  1. Changing your DIET
  2. EXERCISE, EXERCISE & EXERCISE! (Pump those muscles baby! *roar*)

My spirits are lifted, and I feel more refreshed now. Yay!

Speaking of which, I've got the sudden urge to take up ballet again. Thanks to the Ch8 drama lah. Hopefully this time round, I'll manage to put my plan into action. But what course am I supposed to take? Adult (Majors) Intermediate? Sounds too cheem. Adult Beginner? But I have background! Hmm...
What? I don't look like a dancer? Wah.. so sad! T^T

I also wanna take up jazz/pop/comtemporary piano! Anything except classical. I've had ENOUGH of piano exams. I admit I do regret not continuing my degree after Grade 7. BUT it's just a teeny-weeny pinch of regret. Negligible. *careless brush of hand*
Hmm... I remember I've seen the Yamaha flyer somewhere in the house before...

I also wanna learn diving! I want to go Redang next March & dive into the sparkling clear blue oceanic waters. Be one with nature! Bah. Sounds so corny. But yeah, anyone wanna go learn diving with me? Pretty please? =)

Woot. The luxury of holidays (Kinda. Since I'm still officially schooling). The hassle I'm spared from working. The freedom I'm bestowed upon. =)

But.

No money how?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

2:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»

5:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home