Dare mo. Shiranai.

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Lesson learnt

A lesson learnt.
"Assumption is the Mother of all farked-ups"

From now on, the only assumption i'm gonna make is to treat ALL persons i'm gonna give instructions to, as total retards.

But i hate to explain myself. I hate to talk more than i should. If i'm misunderstood. Then so be it. I can live with misunderstanding. I guess i've come to a point in life where it all doesn't seem to matter anymore. All your perceptions & opinions are just like flower scents in the wind - Once they're gone, they're forgotten. No memories, no trace, no recollection. It does not affect me anymore. No. Rather, i shall not let it affect me anymore.

I want to be stronger.
And if becoming stronger is to become less compassionate & unfeeling, then so be it. I don't want to feel the pain of being hurt. Afterall, it's a society of survival of the fittest. Nobody gives a damn if you're to die a horrible death tomorrow. Nobody. So why bother? Emotions only place as obstacles on the path to achieve great dreams.

However, if given a choice, i would probably choose to live on Pluto. Away from all the scheming, coniving & manipulative race of homo sapiens. Better known as HUMAN. I may lead a mindless & mundane life. But at least i will be happier & more carefree.

Lonely?

Isn't it better? Cos anyway, dare mo shiranai.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home