Dare mo. Shiranai.

Saturday, July 22, 2006

Arisen

8 months. That was how long since I last blogged. Using a new template to mark a brand new beginning in life.

Much has changed since. I've graduated. Found a job. And D has also started his juggling between Uni and work. The gals have also started working. One of them is even getting married! It suddenly dawned on me how quickly life passes us by. If we don't learn to cherish every minute that pass, we would eventually find ourselves with no memories to hold on to when we're old.

Was finally back at TR. Gotta start earning before I'd be living off my savings when work starts. All I can say is, working at TR is certainly a good workout. With the amount of walking and carrying of plates, you'd be guaranteed lean arms and legs by the end of the day. What for go gym when you can excercise and earn at the simultaneously? LOL. Though it's only a mere 2day work week, it never failed to make me exhausted. Or perhaps, age is catching up?! Freaky.
Li will by flying off tomorrow. 1 month; 30 days. Why does it ALWAYS seem so short?! *frowns* Gonna miss you gal. Till you're back again in Christmas... Take care!

Monday. Brand new beginning.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like it! Good job. Go on.
»

9:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home