Dare mo. Shiranai.

Friday, July 28, 2006

Looney Balooney wreaks havoc

The air was thick with tension. Even under the dim lightings, you could see the tense smile plastered on everyone's faces. Yup. It's the time of the year again - John Looney is back in town! After 2 days of assessment of TR's service level and restaurant cleanliness, the results were out. We have improved from last year! And the employee-of-the-year award goes to Edwyn! Till next year Looney Balooney. *waves* Speaking of which, he really DOES look like Mr KFC.

Ya know, I really think TR is a place for romance. Dim lightings and a scenic view overlooking a koi pond. Nope I'm not talking about the diners. But rather the servers here. Much to my amazement, there's a record of 5 successful couples to date in a span of my 4 years there. (minus the 1 who eventually broke up) Which equates to TR churning out 1.25 couples per annum. 2 more potential couples on the way - (1) Q&H (2) B&5 --> BUahahahha!!! I'd die laughing if this came true!!

The most recent "addition", Mr E (to keep his identity annonymous), was so sweet to be asking Lao Da for the recipe to make choco fondue coated strawberries for his gf. Which is to be enjoyed over caressing sea breeze and crashing waves on top the breakwaters of ECP. For a moment, kinda envied Ms W cos D doesn't do such DIY stuffs for me. Like cooking (except for maggi mee) or personalised stuffs etc. Even so, he has his own romantic ways. His actions may be simple but it's able to catch me at the most unexpected moments and touches me deeply. =) I love you D!

Oh did I not mention? D & I found each other at TR too.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAHA.. i think i noe who mr e and ms w are!! so sweet... hope all the couples will be tog till time do them part!! weddin bells for all?? hehe...

12:15 AM  
Blogger -=neko=- said...

not "u think". u cfm noe who!!

wahhahhah... all can hold at tr!

10:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work. thnx!
»

3:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home