Dare mo. Shiranai.

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Oh Boy!

For once, my heart softened.

Ever since starting work at TR, I've been returning to a sleeping house. Worn out and tired. And there he was, wagging his tail and welcoming me home. The only welcome I get these days. Yet most of the time, his presence was ignored. But last night, the all too familiar action struck a chord in me. Perhaps I'm starting to like him.

Alot of people took a liking to him instantly. He's cute, playful and intelligent. Yes, I do not deny. But they have not seen what he was like when we first sheltered him from the stray. Perhaps by fate, it was also the same day we lost JiaJia. Nobody responded to the Lost & Found flyers we put up. Neither did anybody bothered to look for him. He was most probably abandoned. And I could see why! He had such a nasty character - Too playful, too intelligent, too cowardly even. (How can a guy be scared of thunder & lightnings!!) We contemplated with the idea of giving it away due to all the problems he brought. Much to the objections of Dad.

However as months crawled by, he was slowly accepted into the family. He was tamed. And right under our noses, he and WeiWei had the hots for each other. O.o;; What the!! 年轻小子 interested in a 老女人. How very gross. Despite the humongous difference in age and ethnicity, they fell in love. I guess that's what love does to you - it makes your heart rule your head; It makes you blind. Alright, the bonding they shared is kinda sweet actually. But still!! 老女人...

I forgot that green tea is more potent than coffee. Being super thirsty yesterday, I bought a bottle of Pokka Japanese Green Tea after gulping down a carton of fruit juice. Dammit. No wonder I felt so energetic during work. Not to mention the headache I'm having now. Freak. Kinda pissed off at closing last night. I thought perhaps could go home earlier than scheduled cos there wasn't much guests. But THANKS to all the others who were taking their own sweet time doing their duties AND talking, I was the only one left to clear the tables so we could all go back on time. It's not that I don't have my own duties to do too k. Freaking freakazoids!!!!! >.<#

Perhaps tired, hungry and grouchy. He managed to touch my heart somehow.

Boy!!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Waaad! You blogged!! Finally!!!
Such a lovely surprise when I came here after a loong while... =)
Hee, told ya BOY was cute!! And for that romance between that young n old, hoho~ It was certainly like another "sudden storm" -Li

4:31 PM  
Blogger -=neko=- said...

Yeah.. sudden+silent storm sia!

Hee~ Nice to see u guys leaving comments too! Hmm.. shd i leave a taggie?? LOL

10:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Eyy... Up to you~! I'm perfectly fine with leaving comments this way. ((As long you get to see it!) Hee.. Li

6:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
»

1:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home