Dare mo. Shiranai.

Monday, July 24, 2006

Things aren't always the way it seems

I really wasn't given much of a chance really. Before I know, I've got it. Is this the right choice? The thought loitered in my mind for many days. *sigh* Skeptical, skeptical. But honestly, what IS the RIGHT choice? The truth is, there isn't one. The answer is whether am I suitable for it. As what Mom said, let me venture then discover. Although I always act so nonchalent and aloof towards her, I'm guilty to say that she's indeed my pillar of support. Love you Mom!!

Went down to submit my certs. And once again, he never fails to dispel my worries and hesitation. My spirits are lifted everytime I walked out that glass doors. Hah.. it's like a visit to the therapist. My mind and heart is one again. I can't wait to start. Let the learning journey begin. 1 more week. Only regret? My partner-in-crime is not with me! (T^T)

Received a surprise mail today. From Ying.

"I just really want to thank you for all your help during exams. It really meant alot to me. As I reacall my uni journey now, I guess the best thing that ever happens is knowing you. THANK YOU!"

Enclosed is a handphone charm she made herself. Oh my gosh... so sweet! For a moment, I could feel myself get emotional again. *sigh* As much as I wanted to graduate, and now that it has become a reality, I cannot help but feel the sense of lost. I suppose 人都是犯溅吧!Only when we've tasted bitterness will we appreciate the sweetness; Only when we've tripped will we know that the road was smooth; Only when we've lost something will we realise the importance of it. And yet somehow, even though we are fully aware of the repercussions our actions will bring, we still go ahead and do it. 为何呢?

Finally watched finish Silent Storm. Hated the ending cos there wasn't one!! (WTF) But what I like about Jap dramas is the message it puts across is so simple yet so strong. What if you met someone who made you realise that the person you married is not your 真命天使? Yet you can't bear to hurt the other party due to the sense of guilt and responsibility of your family. Will you choose to be loved or to love?

The right person at the wrong time. Luckily, I met the right person at the right time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home