Dare mo. Shiranai.

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Day 2

I gotta really REALLY buy working clothes over the wkend. I'm forever cracking my brains on what to wear the next day. Bah. Happy with the shoes & bag I bought though. After thinking about it so long.

Turns out that my mentor is more than just a senior to me. We actually "know" each other way back since JC! We even went to Europe together... as rival bands. Heh. Kinda flattered that such a chio bu actually found me familiar when I was such a toot back in J1. Speak about fate!

Today wasn't as draining as yesterday. Nonetheless, I'm still a sponge soaking up all the knowledge I can. Attended SAM with Shin, Pam & Ryan in the morning. Enjoyed listening and learning from their experience. Soon, I'd be having my own stories to tell.

Aiming for Junior Flyers Club - $12,000 in 5mths. My free trip to Taiwan!! Ding Tai Fung... *drools*

Found out where the durian chee cheong fun Rui told me about!! It's actually nearer to Somerset than Dhoby Ghaut. Shall go try it next time with D. =)

Tml halfday. Can sleep late!

5 Comments:

Blogger AYC said...

=P
i wanna eat durian too! hurr..

2:40 PM  
Blogger -=neko=- said...

ehh.. we could find a day let's all go geylang!!

=p

11:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. » »

10:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! Picture of freedom the sea cruise ship Bond and stock Sport wheelchairs manufacturers Caring female domination blog dances for universal peace bentley volkswagen

10:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... Wheel chairs for cp children can zocor cause weak leg muscles paintballing in canada

5:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home