Dare mo. Shiranai.

Monday, August 14, 2006

FEAR = False Expressions Appearing Real

It's my 3rd wk on job.

GIP is gradually coming to an end. In other words, I'm "ready".

That's what I thought so too. But last friday set me back to reality - I lacked practice. It was indeed an emotional rollercoaster for both of us. Tears were already welling up in my eyes when I was about to leave. And when Eric appeared, I don't know why but I couldn't hold it back any longer.

I don't blame them. It was myself that I was unsatisfied with. Eric is right, this means something. It meant that at least we have already formed expectations of ourselves. But the more encouraging he was, the worst I felt. Why did he have to appear...

Anyway reflections aside, today definitely marked a great start of a brand new week ahead. And I'm really grateful to Ryan who actually spent his entire afternoon coaching us. =)

"... Really so glad u'r w me. :-D"

++++

9th Aug 2006

Though I didn't manage to catch the fireworks or join in the celebration, I had my own celebration to be happy about...

I finally got my dream phone! =D

N6280

And my first attempt at making swiss rolls got thumbs up from everyone! =D

With the exception of my Dad who actually said casually as he took a bite, "Hmm... not as smooth as Polar's leh."

DIAO!

If my 1st attempt can already kick Polar's infamous sugar rolled ass, I tell ya, first I'm probably gonna set up an alter to worship what a 天才 I am before going into the baking industry!

But it may take a looooong time before I pull off another swiss roll attempt. The steps are easy. But it's difficult to make. And rolling that thing is... omg. Not as easy as you imagined! New found respect to the Swiss Rolls of all Nations. *Salute*

2 Comments:

Blogger sue|ee said...

the swiss rolls look yummy~~ *drools*

hmm... i don't know how to say comforting words.. but i guess, don't put so much stress on yourself in the beginning..take your time, it's only the beginning.. you have a loong way to go! Rowie FIGHTING!! =)

5:58 PM  
Blogger -=neko=- said...

Arigatou! I'm juz so grateful to noe that whenever i'm down, there's always HOPE behind me pushing me on. =)

Hehe.. i can pass u the recipe nx time! Maybe we could all do potluck on xmas! Got 3 new recipes to try - french quiche, choco cake & corn n shrimp fritters! =p~~

11:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home