Dare mo. Shiranai.

Thursday, August 03, 2006

Learning makes me...

High.

Yeah. It's probably the first time I'm saying this in my entire 22 years of existence on planet Earth.

Nope. Mac's lemon lime juice doesn't make one drunk. But it sure does make me feel awfully bloated. Haha.

It's only the 4th day. But with each day that passed, I feel even more certain that I really want this job. The feeling is especially stronger after today's session with Gab.

Wow. Suddenly, it hit me. I've never felt so happy about waking up to work! It had always used to be - Wake up. Sian, cannot sleep longer. Do same old monotonous work. Even more sian. But this is so different! I'm enthusiastic about the new things I'll get to learn the next day.

Even though it may be another month before I can officially start my career, I can already feel the impact it has made to my life - I'm starting to feel happier. =) My colleagues are really nice peeps, I've got a great boss, and I clicked really well with my batch trainee. Most importantly, we share the same enthusiasm.

It's kinda scary after reading what I wrote. Perhaps, Mac's lemon lime juice really DOES make me drunk.

Met up with my Uni gang after work. As broke undergrads, we settled for Yoshinoya. Close friends would know that I swear off Yoshinoya. But I made a discovery today! It's Ebi Rice is actually quite nice. (the rest is inedible to me)

It's really great to catch up with old friends. And in future, I can get to see my friends everyday and get paid for it. There, how nice is that?

5 Comments:

Blogger sue|ee said...

Hee~ I take it as, from now onwards, we can go to Yoshinoya again okay?! Hee~ Yay!!

Hohoo.. Omedetou~!! For having found fun n passion with your job! =)

5:12 PM  
Blogger -=neko=- said...

erm........ hhahaha....

o-k.

but still......

how about mos?

=P

12:17 AM  
Blogger sue|ee said...

...

ok mos it is. keke.. milk tea!

*go find a yoshinoya kakee*

11:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! »

6:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! Provigil price comparison Paris hilton crack canada in provider voip Luggage timeshare resale

8:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home