Dare mo. Shiranai.

Thursday, September 06, 2007

Happy Birthday Mom!

The enjoyment of having control of your time - The whole family went to Marriot Cafe for lunch buffet. On a Thursday afternoon. How shiok is that?

1 Sept - Teacher's Day.
We re-lived our schooling days once more. GEN was running around the island clad in various uniforms competing in our very own Amazing Race. I didn't know if it was a good thing that we didn't hit the news the next day. (Free advert ya?) Haha. I was told I still have the typical JC look even after 5 freaking years! That's good news.

I actually bought donuts from Donut Factory @ Raffles City today. And it only took me 15min. So I guess 9pm is a good time? Shall arrive at a verdict tomorrow.

++++

Amidst frustrations and confusions, it's always heartwarming to know that there are really nice people out there. It just takes a little time to uncover these gems beneath the rocks.

Give, before receiving.

If only everyone is sensible. If only.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home