Dare mo. Shiranai.

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Good or Bad?

It's a Saturday and I'm at home. Alone. (T^T)

Well, I had officially grown out of my te kar couple of days ago. The effect from... running too much (without cool down. I suppose). *sigh* I had to wear flats & slippers this whole week to work.

Lesson learnt: If it rained immediately after a run, and you had to jump into a car.... do your stretching at the coffee shop!

Oh wells, hope to get back on the tracks next week! I only barely managed swim & gym the last 2days.

Other than a speedy recovery for myself, a much speedier recovery for Big Bird (HAHA!) Now that she has Onion (aka 80cm dog) and Ginger to look after, I bet she has her hands full. Oh no! Hope Onion and Ginger won't produce a Garlic! Cos Mr Poh says Onion is a male....

With moving office coming up in mid Nov, this last quarter really marks alot of events. Of cos, there's still our goals that we're running. Amidst global financial crisis and widespread of chaos and uncertainties, it's really pointless to panic over things we don't have control over. Rather, let's stay focused on the things we can control like our family, relationships, and health.

As lao ban always says, "Good or bad...."
Chorus, "HARD TO SAY!"

3 Comments:

Blogger Amos Goh said...

HA HA HA HA.....if Onion & Ginger produce a Garlic then my house will really become super duper stink up la

~Big Bird

1:29 PM  
Blogger -=neko=- said...

Can use them for cooking... Ouch! =p

3:10 PM  
Blogger Amos Goh said...

ya....then when u all need spices can just come to my house get...FOC....HO HO HO

12:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home